Monday, July 01, 2002

Okay, so I'm getting all this e-mail now, asking me about the Tranceman thing....

Well, I like listening to a different MP3 genre called, "Electronic," with sub-categories of Industrial electronic, Intelligent Techno, Trance, Melodic Trance, Goa, Hard Trance, Progressive Trance and Psytrance. The songs are widely popular in Asia and Southeast Asia, the beat pumping out of the plentiful Karaoke clubs and the strobe lights adding to the ambiance. I love the beat. Most people I've run into, at least in my age group, hate it but then what do they know...the old fogies.

I'm a drummer and drummers always have a beat going in their head or are tapping out a rhythm on anything they can reach or with anything they can reach. I gotta have the B-E-A-T...if I don't have the B-E-A-T then I can't have my PUDDING!

..............last damn time I'm eating beans for dinner.

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics