Saturday, November 10, 2001

I'm going into town now, to bring my laundry to the laundromat to be washed. Used to do it myself but found it easier to pay Joyce to do it. Joyce is one of those friends of mine who is what I call a "fringe friend" who exists in the outer envelope of my life. We catch up on each other when I visit the laundromat and she is super good people. I seem to have people whom exist in my life in various fringes like concentric circles emanating from an epicenter of my central core. An interesting topic to think about. Joyce usually knows what is happening in my life prior to my even arriving as her local Berry Road "courier" or "town crier" is Louie, who observes my going's on and passes the info on to Joyce and Ben at the laundomat. Interesting system to reflect on. I actually get a kick out of it, as my life is pretty private except for that.

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics