Friday, November 09, 2001

Ahhhh! There you are! I was looking for you. At your computer screen again are you? Good. There are certainly worse places you could be. I thought I would jot down a few musings tonight before heading to bed . . . the kittens are going bonkers in the livingroom and remain nameless little balls of fluff as they silently play while waiting for Anne Skelchy to name them. Anne is busy lately, I hear . . . as a little bird told me that she was busy taking un Examen español muy difícil, or something to that effect. My back and neck hurts tonight. Stress is creeping in. I am so glad we will shut down in a week . . . a much needed break. Well, I must post this and retire. I bid you goodnite and am so glad I found you in cyberspace as jammed up as it is tonight! Have a good sleep and I will talk to you later . . . .

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics