Sunday, April 21, 2002

Well Thank the Good LORD!

Damn! First this thing works, then it doesn't, then it does. So, guess I will take advantage of this WONDERFUL opportunity and begin blogging to my hearts content. First on the agenda is.......my new link to my online journal of my trip to Beijing, China:

Just click on THIS link for now and bookmark the thing as I will be posting sometime this afternoon. I hope to be firing up my scanner today and getting some of my pictures online, most probably on my website: jimsworld before BloggerPro starts to play games with me again.

What's new on the horizon? Jesus, you don't want to know. Lemme process it and get back to you. Give you a hint.....it's about my lovelife. Ha! No way you say? Ha! Better than a freakin' soap opera I say!

Till later.....gotta go get my laundry. -Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics