Sunday, June 02, 2002

I just returned from Cricenti's and the typical mystery has occurred....

THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING ITEM

This always happens. I get home and it dawns on me that I'm missing an item. This time it is a tomato. That's it, one tomato. It's never a BIG item, it's always some little annoying item that is never worth getting back into my vehicle and returning to the store. I just couldn't imagine it....

"Uhhh, excuse me. I'm missing my tomato."

"What?

"My tomato. I got home and it's not in the bag."

"Oh, hold on."

"PRODUCE MANAGER! ISLE ONE."

(Jim slinks into himself, trying to disappear) You see, I live in a very small town and someone who goes all the way back to the grocery store for a missing tomato is right up there with a house fire. So, to save having my name on the front page of the local paper....

LOCAL MAN RETURNS, LOOKING FOR LOST TOMATO

I decided to let it go.

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics