Wednesday, March 06, 2002

I have been invited to participate in an on-line novel. Me! Yeah . . .me. I am shocked, a little scared, honored, excited and ready to rock and roll. My writer's block hasn't come along in quite a while lately and I hope by mentioning it I haven't jinxed myself.

I never seem to be disciplined enough to work on my other writings . . . the ones I am supposed to be submitting. Blogging seems like such a freedom and you get instant results and a constant flow of feedback and comments. I just wish my studies wouldn't get in the way so much.

I fly out of this Godforsaken icecap in fourteen days.

I have added Mongolia to my travels. I booked a return seat on Air Canada (Kaa-Nah-Dah) for April 3rd. That gives me plenty of time in China to explore. I found a train bound for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia on the internet and booking is fairly cheap so I'm going for it. Hell, four days ago I couldn't have told you where Mongolia was on the map.

So, I'm gonna get to see the Gobi desert and hopefully ride a damn camel. I would rather ride an elephant but Mongolia seems to be fresh out of elephants at the moment. *sigh*

I should have been a travel journalist. It would be much more fun.

I just checked the weather in Beijing . . . . appears I am flying from one icecap into another . . . . -Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics