Saturday, February 16, 2002

Whew! What a whirlwind couple of days.

That subject of love thing? Well, here it is: I find that if the woman I am with is very loving and pursues me with a vengence, I retreat. If she plays coy and teases me, not fully giving of her love, I chase after her with all the gusto I can muster. I often wonder if there is a happy medium. Possibly not. I wonder if I will remain single for the rest of my life. Will I be in my fifties and still dating? God, I hope not. That's gross.

Currently I am in deep procrastination. I have a paper due and need to study for my mid-term. I hate this crap. I don't know why I do this to myself every time, but I always do. So, today it's the library at Plymouth State. All those little nymphs running around with their low slung jeans and long beautiful hair, full breasts and pouting lips. Most of them could be my daughter. There ought to be a law. Can't a guy study in peace? I'm such a male.

So, the latest in the works is a trip to London. A Eurail pass and a lot of ingenuity. My lady is planning on going with me. Ought to be interesting. The Griswalds go to Europe.

Haven't read any postings lately on the other sites, except Peter's. I find myself reading Peter's postings over and over and over and sometimes still not getting it. Must be that European way of thinking. He's much more well-read than I. Can't seem to get on Dominique's site and Dave is still stagnant. Guess I've read more than I would admit to.

Well, it's a cold day in town. I begin disliking the winter greatly right about this time of year. Only a couple more months to slog through. Hopefully I'll be the hell out of Dodge in April for two glorious weeks. England, Scotland, Ireland (maybe), France, Italy and maybe a dash of Spain. Can't wait. -Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics