Tuesday, November 13, 2001

I'm here at work. Didn't think I could even access this thing at work as we are on a proxy server. Never even tried actually. I was quite shocked and numb to hear of the plane crash today when I left group this morning. "A plane crashed in Queens" someone said. I immediately thought of Mark and his recount of the September 11th disaster from his attic window, a recount that I had purposefully looked up yesterday. Too surreal. I felt helpless. Was it happening again? Was Mark and Szej okay? Luckily, I was able to get through the firewall and find Mark's site...... he was okay! I breathed a sigh of relief and said a silent prayer. Somehow I feel vulnerable, but like Marks statement on his blog, that seems too selfish. I can't fathom how these things happen or how the folks in that area feel right now. The best I can do is just be relieved you guys are okay. That's the best I can do.

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics