Monday, November 26, 2001

Ah, I love the smell of humility on a brisk Sunday morning! Life is good. Still working on my statistics homework and (scary) actually understanding this stuff. Have a question on page 228 where their calculations to achieve variance and mine (using my high-tech TI-30X IIS) do not jive. I'm afraid to ask the question in class though because I know Dr. Camacho will spend at least 45 minutes to an hour with a complicated explanation that nobody (including myself) will understand. *sigh* Guess I'll get over it.

The kittens are gone. Kind of miss them but don't miss their total destruction. Alison took them home and at last check, the boys were making kitten toys to amuse them. Zippy, is semi-miserable but getting better minute-by-minute.

It was brought to my attention today that my life is VERY organized. It bothered me at first but actually, I like it that way and . . . well, so what if I'm a little weird. At least I know where everything is. Alison loved her birthday present and the two of us share the love of books so that connection was easy.

I began working on one of my short stories this morning. Tried it out on Alison and she says it left her wanting to know more. GOOD! My intent! The story is called "Well Kept Woman" and is a different twist for me as it does not involve a part of my past life. My motivation to write is coming back. -Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics