Friday, November 16, 2001

HALLELUYAH!!!! I'm off work! YIPEE! There is NO way that I can truly express the happiness and freedom I feel inside right now! Now don't get me wrong . . . I don't HATE my job. It's just that I have been working straight through since my vacation in the Philippines in the later part of May and early part of June. As most of you know, I work in a facility housed at a prison and see court ordered individual's who are offenders of multiple DWI's, Alternative sentenced individuals and probation/parole violators. These individuals do not always have the BEST attitudes when they arrive and some continue those "not so pleasant" attitudes over their whole week of mandated inpatient stay. It can be a harsh environment at times and suffice it to say I needed a break . . . . BAD! Ha! Well, I'm into the coffee again but I promise to refrain from rambling on and on and on for a full day. I do want to thank you Mark, for the HTML lesson and have to say that I ended up a couple of paces ahead of you. When I blogged you during the aircrash in Queens, I ended up using Internet Explorer, which is not a common occurence for me. In doing so, I discovered that IE has a hyperlink button to use! But, in doing so, I discovered the HTML code also. Thank you for your very well described instructions on opening new windows though. Currently I'm reading "HTML 4 For The World Wide Web" by Elizabeth Castro and slowly learning my way to web design . . . hope I can continue to pick your brains though. I'm struggling with my scanner in trying to get pictures smaller and learning how to insert them into the online journal . . . . something Blogger tells you how to do but doesn't quite get it across in this thick skull. Well, anyway folks . . . I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself so think I'll hang out today and work on my website, catch up on my e-mail correspondence and take a nice leisurely walk. Cherrio! -Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics