Saturday, June 14, 2003


These are the apartments where the teachers live, who teach at the Phoenix Country Garden School and the Guangdong Country Garden School. Looks like we get a little terrace! I can keep my pet cricket and my pet bird there, along with my little mini garden to liven things up!

For those of you who are interested in sending me letters through the post, while I am in Guangdong, here is the address:

Jim Anderson
Phoenix Country Garden School
East Guang Yuan Road, Guangzhou
Guangdong, China
Zip code: 511340

If you've got a minute or two, drop me a line. I'm sure that at some point I'll be suffering from culture shock and perhaps even homesickness, so your cards and letters will be very welcome indeed. Otherwise, I'll be hooked up on the internet at the soonest convenience.

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics