Friday, January 03, 2003

Jimothy is Kewl...


I just survived five days with four women. Yep, Wanda, the Koribean, Sarah (a.K.a., Da Bomb), and Cleo all piled in here on Saturday and stayed through Wednesday. It was a blast. We all cooked, played, ate, danced, went sliding, watched T.V. and generally went crazy as the law allows.

Wednesday afternoon we went innertubing and as innertubing will go, there was a small accident. Wanda woman took a face slider into the hard packed snow and left a piece or two of herself on the snow bank. Currently she's recovering with a bit of a snow rash, but none worse for the wear and pretty as ever.

I never made it to New Years.

The girls said something about my mumbling something and falling back asleep while on the couch. The girls stayed up and met the New Year as it rang in on TV. They didn't have confetti or streamers so naturally, it would make sense that they should pop popcorn and throw it all over the living room. Yeah, that works. Wanda eased me into the news of the state of the living room before I had a chance to get up, but hey....it's only a living room and New Years only comes once a year. At least they had fun.

I learned a lot about SpongeBob Squarepants, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs and Patrick Star. I found that you can go from total DORK to Kewl in less than five minutes in a ten year old's mind. I learned that it's easier than I thought to just let go and just dance, go crazy and have fun. I can't wait to do it all again.

I've been missing a lot in life.

Good old fashioned fun is the only way to go.

I think it's gonna be a good year...

-Jimothy-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics