Friday, December 31, 2010

Leonard James Anderson

Born 25th July 1955

On this day…

  •  I was born on a Monday.
  •  My star sign is Leo.
  •  My birthstone is Ruby.
  •  The season when I was born was summer.
  •  I was born in the Chinese year of the Sheep.
  •  The US President was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
  •  The UK Prime Minister was Sir Anthony Eden (Conservative).
  •  Monday's child is fair of face.
  •  I am 55 years 5 months 6 days old.
  •  It is 206 days until my next birthday.
  •  In dog years I am 385 years old.
  •  I am currently 20,248 days old.
  •  I am approximately 485,953 hours old at this moment.
  •  I am approximately 1,749,431,731 seconds old at this moment
  •  In 1941, the U.S. government froze all Japanese and Chinese assets.
  • 1998 - U.S. President Clinton was subpoenaed to appear before a federal grand jury regarding the Monica Lewinsky case. The subpoena was withdrawn when Clinton agreed to give videotaped testimony with his lawyers present.
  • 1990 - Rosanne Barr sang the National Anthem in San Diego before a Padres baseball game. She was booed for her performance.
  • A lot of people were also born, some of who became famous, and then there is “Dave” a guy from Danvers, Massachusetts who I met in drug rehab.

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics