Sunday, February 12, 2006

Trying to be true to my promise, I have finally managed to put my experience in Isaan down into words. It’s always difficult to write a story about your experience after-the-fact, but I think I’ve managed to get most of my true experience and feelings into my story.

Those of you who follow my blog will hopefully enjoy some of my humorous experiences in the Northeast of Thailand, where although their lifestyle is set in poverty, they live a very enriching life.

I caution you ahead of time, the chronicle of my experience is a long one, best read if you save the webpage for off-line viewing at your leisure, unless, unlike me, your Internet time is unlimited.

If you decide you’d like to view my experience, you can either click HERE, or go to the left-hand column and click on the link next to my Beijing, China experience.

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics