- I've fallen in love with a woman that is unobtainable (again).
- I've been offered a job in North Western Africa for money that's double the highest amount I've ever made in my life.
- I've made two new friends, one from Belgium and another from India.
- I'm feeling unsettled for the first time in my life here in Thailand, mainly because of the job offer.
- I'm reading the most I've ever read in my life.
- I'm actually practicing my Chinese and my Thai and learning more and more phrases.
- My long-time friend Jessie Herrera and I finally made contact after approximately fourteen years, and we may soon reunite.
- I've made contact with another one of my childhood friends, who as it turns out, has been living in Japan for the last 22 years.
- I'm beginning to get age spots.
Well folks, that's about it! Chinese New Year is fast approaching southern Thailand and I'm hoping that the fireworks won't be as loud or as frequent as when I was living in Guangzhou!
Posted by Hello