Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Wet Kitty's are FUN!



















>







As you all know, I've been out of well water for a while. So consequently, I've got buckets of river water sitting inside my home, keeping them out of the freezing outdoor air. Well, tonight my buckets of water were discovered by one of the most curious kittens of the litter, which is fast approaching the eight week age mark. This one decided she would climb up and peer into the bucket. Well, she made it....but that wasn't enough. She pulled herself up onto the edge and teetered there for a minute or so before falling into the bucket.

Yeah, I know....you're thinking I've got the cruel shoes on. No, I was watching her...I wouldn't have let her drown. I was teaching her a lesson.

-DON'T CLIMB INTO THE BUCKET OF LIFE UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO GET WET-

It's a good thing I never had children.

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics