Saturday, November 16, 2002

FBI Warns of 'Spectacular Attacks'


I just got back from a shopping run...not one of my favorite things to do in this world. So, I've got everything put away and so I sit down to put in a little computer time, munching on hot wasabi peas and what do I see on the news front?

"SPECTACULAR ATTACKS"

Staring me in the face, from the computer screen.

It seems there is a new threat now. Bin Laden, (the heroin kingpin) and his Al-Qaida network, are supposedly threatening to unleash a "spectacular" terrorist attack intended to damage the U.S. economy and inflict large-scale casualties. The White House said Americans should remain vigilant, although it left the alert status unchanged.

Just ignore those "BORING" attacks or those "EVERYDAY" attacks and only focus on the "SPECTACULAR" ones. Is there such a thing as a NON-SPECTACULAR attack? Hey, inquiring minds want to know!

Kinda reminds me of the Forth of July.

You're sitting there, watching the explosions in the sky and rating them. Ever do that? We did as kids. "Oooooh! Ahhhhhh! Good one! Ahhhhh..SPECTACULAR!" Well, all kidding aside, I don't think there is anything "Spectacular" about an attack.

Unless of course it's unleashed upon some miserable terrorist bastards.

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics