Saturday, January 04, 2003

It seems my Weatherpixie hasn't been working correctly. Something has been amiss. It was showing a partially cloudy night with stars in the background when just outside my window it was a raging snow blizzard. So, I investigated and it seems the weather boys at Laconia Airport are just sitting around eating donuts and getting fat, neglecting their responsibility of reporting the local weather to NOAA.

Those bastards.

No worries, I just switched to the Lebanon Airport and those guys are right on the ball. No donuts for them! Nosiree! Those guys are reporting the snow as it falls! Right now we've got about 8 or 9 inches on the ground and after all is said and done, we're supposed to have a total of 20 inches of new stuff. That will mean a grand total of thirty eight inches (96.52 Centimeters) of snow! Wow! Too bad I don't ski. Haven't seen this much snow in at least three or four years here. I'll try and get a good picture of the snowbanks around my house sometimes this weekend, after I dig out. I'll scan it and post it as soon as I can.

Well, it's well past my bedtime so I'll say goodnite but stay tuned as I have quite the agenda for 2003!!!!

Ciao,
-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics