Thursday, January 03, 2002

A new year, a new relationship. Relationship? Whoops! Wasn't supposed to call it that. Dating, we are dating . . . .hummm. Funny thing about words, they can take on all sorts of different meanings depending on what you want. I wasn't in a relationship and had no commitment, but had to break-up to see another person. Build up, break down, build up, break down. Sad actually. Sad and difficult.

I remember watching a movie or reading a book long ago and the statement was, "A man and a woman can never be just friends." Well, I am sure many would contest that, but I would have to add that if there is an attraction, the above statement could be true.

I'm seeing someone else. The same old feelings are there. I guess I felt my feelings would change over the years and I would become jaded and bitter. Love would not be the same. Well, it hasn't changed. I am happy to say that I am just as giddy, just as lovestruck as when I was a teenager. My old experiences seem to want to crowd out some of those feelings and convince me of some sort of nasty reality that I don't want to take a look at.

I recently read, "Reality bites." Well, that is true, but thank God I am not as reality based as I would like to think I am. I am a risk taker and risk takers experience life to it's fullest. Thank God. -Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics