Wednesday, July 02, 2003


This is the happy face of a graduate!

Monday night was my final class and now, I'm finally the proud owner of a bachelors degree! Given my sordid past and coming from a family where mom & dad both had only a sixth and eighth grade education respectively, I'm pretty proud of this feat.

In fifty-six days I will be flying out of the country, heading towards a lifelong dream to live and study in China.

In a recent e-mail from one of my soon-to-be colleagues in Guangzhou, it was mentioned that the idea of actually moving to China and teaching there hadn't quite jelled yet....I can definitely relate. It still seems as if it is a dream.....but the countdown begins.

Today I scrounged through my Beijing scraps and managed to come up with well over 250 RMB leftover from my last trip.....cool! Good thing too, cause the currency thing is getting pretty damn tight!

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics