Sunday, March 23, 2003

I pulled the plug on my "Interesting Blog of the Day" and the other heading of "Interesting Blog of the Day that didn't quite make the grade."

Why?

Because NextBlog sucks.

It's like this little baby blog search engine, programmed to search for the most bland, boring, political and foreign language blogs imaginable. I found that I was wrapping way too much time up in pouring over boring blogs, waiting for them to load and then clicking the NextBlog button again. Nice concept but I found better results following other people's links on their own blogs.

I'm a tad busy lately, packing up my house and getting ready to move. I'm gonna sell most of the stuff and so I placed an ad in the local paper for "House Contents Sale" which will go in sometime this coming week. That'll have the damn phone ringing off the hook for a while.

The bank guy is coming in to inspect this Monday and then things will be moving quickly. I'm finding my emotions running high and low lately and I'm just looking forward to walking out of here for the last time, money in my pocket, paying off my bills and freeing myself of an enormous amount of responsibility for the first time in a long time. My plans to move to China and work are progressing nicely. Should hear something about my placement next month.....

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics