Friday, February 21, 2003

You know.....HTML needs to be more FORGIVING.

I just spent a half hour trying to figure out why my "comments" section had disappeared and since my wonderful SIS is so good at standing by the wayside watching me get into trouble for something SHE had a hand in doing, I was going to be DAMNED before I'd ask her to help me out of another HTML jamb. (jus kiddin' Shirly-Wirly)

Anyway, it seems something just "attached" itself to my Haloscan code and was causing the problem. Certainly nothing "I" had done.....no-sir-ee! Definitely a cyber-phenomenon with UFO qualities to it. Well anyway, I managed to fix the problem and now my comment section is back, but the blog is once again S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D out across the screen.....

DAMN! (Get the soap Chris)

A half hour later, I find the culprit.....I left an " > " out of the code.

One little " > !!!"

Somebody should devise some little alarm system for HTML coders. Leave out a backslash, forget to close a quote, leave out a " > " and *** BRRRRRRING!!!!!! ***

Sounds like a simple challenge for meg....gotta give that woman something to do, otherwise she's out getting into trouble on comment boards!

-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics