Friday, February 07, 2003

I have a new profession...


I've decided to cash in on the new enhancement craze these women are hollerin' about lately.

You know what I mean. They want everything enhanced, tucked, curled, pierced, removed, shortened, enlarged, shaped, and the list goes on. Plastic surgeons never had it so good. Well, us guys are no different with our tattoos and piercings and with the increased cost of all this stuff, so many are turning to DO-IT-YOURSELF jobs to save a buck or two.

Hell, we did it as kids....wrapped the needle with thread, heated it and used India Ink to make an indelible tattoo. Now the kids are grabbing their safety pins and piercing themselves.

So I got this idea!

First off, I got a plain old air pump....


Then, I got some hose....


A couple of adaptors....


A sterile hypodermic needle....


And went to work.

All in all, except for a few minor glitches, I finally became fairly successful. Now, for a nominal fee, I'm making a lot of women very happy and the proceedure is so, so simple! No surgical suites, very little blood, hardly any pain after the first few injections.....and after a few weeks the initial bruising goes away. So, tell your friends and send the little lady my way.....

The proof is in the pudding.....

See below for one of my satisfied customers....




-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics