Sunday, July 31, 2011


My new toy...

The Acer® one terabyte (1000 gigabytes) external hard drive. 

Silly me, thinking when I bought my desktop PC five years ago, that 80 gigabytes would last me a lifetime!  


They fill up so fast!  Especially when you're downloading mega-games and mega torrent movies and pirated software programs...


Very cheap actually...only 2,459฿ ($82.62 U.S. and 50.31 British pounds).  Prices of electronics have been going down, down, down over the past few years....my 1 Gb USB stick-drive cost 340฿, only two years ago...now, for 
340฿, you can purchase a 4 or 8 gigabyte stick drive.  At least that's the case here in Southeast Asia.  


My intent for this extra memory is to partition things off so I can have a separate drive that is only devoted to downloads...of games, movies, and the like.  


-Jeeem-

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics